Splunk Dev

I am using trial Splunk cloud instance. When I reboot it is not coming backup giving error"Oops! your instance is no longer here."

pkumarnode

I am using trial Splunk cloud instance. When I reboot it is not coming backup giving error"Oops! your instance is no longer here."

Tags (1)
0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

reboot means splunk restart?

0 Karma

pkumarnode

Yes, Splunk Restart

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Did your Trial period expired?

0 Karma

pkumarnode

No, 19 March-2018 was my first day of subscription. When very first day I am facing this issue.

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Sorry for too many questions but why you restarted splunk? I also restarted and access Url in different tab, its working fine.

0 Karma

pkumarnode

Main reason is that as document share by Splunk Guide I have done all necessary configuration for Universal forwarder installation, but my server was not available in Forwarder Management. I try to ping but nothing was working. On client side giving error deployment client not able to communicate with deployment server. So I restart to check may be restarting of splunk cloud server can work.

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Are you accessing proper url came to your mail id?
I don't know but doc says this feature is not available for trial, still chek with splunk support.
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/SplunkCloud/7.0.0/ReleaseNotes/SplunkCloudKnownIssues

0 Karma

pkumarnode

Thanks for your support. I will check with Splunk support.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...