Splunk Dev

Home page should be alert page

cyber_Maddy
Engager

cyber_Maddy_0-1634031428384.png

The default page needs to be changed, after login to Splunk I should be directed to all the triggered alert page. 

Eg: below are the triggered alert, After login I should be able to see the alert which is triggered with time seviarity and other common information and after analyzing I should be able to close the triggered alert. Can any one please guide me on this ?

cyber_Maddy_1-1634031539755.png

Labels (4)
0 Karma

Stefanie
Builder

You can use a search like this to create a dashboard for your homepage.

index=_audit action=alert_fired ss_app=* | eval ttl=expiration-now() | search ttl>0 | convert ctime(trigger_time) | table trigger_time ss_name severity | rename trigger_time as "Alert Time" ss_name as "Alert Name" severity as "Severity"
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...