davemc
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hope to see  you Oct 20th at the virtual .conf https://conf.splunk.com

Open Source geek,

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

hmm, i was expecting some "Conf - live commentary" kind of stuff. maybe next year!

0 Karma

HoardingIO
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for the comments we will share with the team. Note that the platform officially launches this morning 7 AM PST. Current access is limited to creating an agenda.

Chris

rnowitzki
Builder

Hi @HoardingIO ,

Working better now after it was recently officially launched.

BR
Ralph

--
Karma and/or Solution tagging appreciated.

rnowitzki
Builder

Is it just me, or does the website for the conf not give a good overview about what's going on when?

There is an Agenda, a Session Catalog, a Content Overview,  Learning Paths etc. and all of these are spread across the Attend and Learn menus. Even some more items in Connect and Watch...and besides tagging sessions in the Session Catalog, which is afterwards just a way to filter,  I can't find a way to build my own Agenda.

Also the login does not really work.  I see "register now" all the time in the top right. When I click on it, I can login, but it does never change to a profile button/picture. Still saying "register now" where usually the profile should be accessable from what I saw in some screenshots.

But the BOTN event was really good. Great kickoff for the .conf week.

BR
Ralph

--
Karma and/or Solution tagging appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...