Deployment Architecture

"Bundle validation is in progress" from SplunkCloud instance when creating indexes via the API

crawdaddy115

When creating a series of indexes via url /services/cluster_blaster_indexes/sh_indexes_manager, receiving the above error (in question title) followed by "Please call SplunkCloud support". This is not a good answer, I do not want my internal customers calling Splunk support everytime a failure occurs.

Is this because there is a required wait period between index creation? If so, what is the wait period?

If not consistent, how can I queue a series of requests as opposed to having a user rerun until all the API requests pass?

environment: a splunkcloud instance
python rest api call (not using the splunk api in pip - rewrote the api using python requests)
os: occurs when running the client on windows and linux

Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...