I recently added a new host to my search head cluster and am receiving a continuous stream of errors as seen below from the new host. Any idea how I can determine what is causing these errors and how to fix them?
Interestingly, when I look at a count of the alerts, the number of alerts per hour has gone steadily down by about 5-10 per hour since they first started:
I also noticed that the error seems to reference 2 apps that don't currently show any data: NetApp and Palo Alto. I'm not sure if they ever displayed data or not as I have never used them, but I know that they have not displayed data for quite some time - long before these errors started. The "skipping" note in the error seems to indicate there is a lot more to the error than I can see, but I obviously don't know what so I'm not sure if other apps are referenced or not.
These are the steps I have tried to resolve the issue:
Rolling restart of the SHC
Remove, clean and re-add the newest member
I haven't seen any problems while using the latest member; searching works, dashboards work, etc.