Deployment Architecture

Why am I getting "Signature mismatch between license slave and this License Master"?

scottj1y
Path Finder

Why am I getting this error message "Signature mismatch between license slave and this License Master" where the "license slave" is the same host?  And I have the machine already configured to use a remote license server.  I've checked the server.conf file and it's set up correctly and matches all the other hosts that are not showing this error.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

maplebuddy
Explorer

I am experiencing the same issue. @scottj1y did you find a solution to the problem?

0 Karma

scottj1y
Path Finder

No, unfortunately I did not.  I ended up reinstalling Splunk and that solved the problem but I don't know what was wrong with the original configuration that caused those messages.  Sorry about that.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...