Deployment Architecture

Splunk Search Head Cluster: Incremental Deploy

marcus_santos_s
Path Finder

Regards,

I wonder if it is possible to perform an incremental deployment of applications in Splunk, that is, only deploy a single application without Deployer having to overwrite all existing applications?

0 Karma

dkeck
Influencer

HI,

the option on how to deploy a new bundle to SHC is are listed here: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/7.2.3/DistSearch/PropagateSHCconfigurationchanges

so it seems to be that there is aleast no official why to do this.

marcus_santos_s
Path Finder

Tkx dkeck.

I noticed that this functionality was not implemented in Splunk. I'll try another solution, maybe an automatic deploy on SH Cluster.

0 Karma

dkeck
Influencer

Happy to help. To accept the question hit the accept button next to "Add comment". This will mark the comment as the solution.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...