Deployment Architecture

Splunk Dispatch Command WARN - unable to search on searchheads

katelynengel
Explorer

I am currently not able to search on my search heads. I am receiving the following WARN message in the splunkd.log. WARN DispatchCommand - Expected common latest bundle version on all peers after sync replication, found none. Reverting to old behavior - using most recent bundles on all.

Currently, 2 peer indexers are full, but the other search heads are not receiving this same error and are still able to search.

0 Karma

bohanlon_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee
0 Karma

rgcurry
Contributor

"2 peer indexers are full" -- not clear on what you mean by that. Is this to say that there is no room left on the file system? Then I'd guess that the errant SH could not send its bundle when the other two filled the indexers up. As Scotty would say, "Cap'n, I need more space! I cannot do eet on my own."

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...