Deployment Architecture

Search Head Cluster - error when try to push change - "insufficient permission to access this resource"

kcooper
Communicator

Received "insufficient permissions to access this resource" but when I try to run it again, to enter the correct account info, it won't allow a new account to be entered. It just keeps come back with "insufficient ....."

How do I get the deployer to allow me to enter another account?

0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Hi @kcooper
Do you mean when you first tried to push the deployment bundle you logged in with the wrong user?

To login as a different user, run $SPLUNK_HOME/bin/splunk logout and then try again with the correct credentials

If my comment helps, please give it a thumbs up!
0 Karma

kcooper
Communicator

Yes Thx
that worked.

0 Karma

kcooper
Communicator

Correct.
That worked . thx for the quick response

0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Great, Glad to have helped!
Please accept this answer, and upvote it to help others find the correct answer in the future.
all the best!

If my comment helps, please give it a thumbs up!
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...