Deployment Architecture

Is splunk 6.x UF still available for download?

CALEX
Explorer

See title, looking for an old version of splunk to test something. I know it will not be supported I am just curious.

Are any 6.x UFs still available for download? I could not find anything before 7.x on the site.

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

CALEX
Explorer

Thanks for the replies! I reached out to support but they don't seem to have anything that supports Windows Server 2003 available anymore.

I'll have to ingest this data some other way.

View solution in original post

CALEX
Explorer

Thanks for the replies! I reached out to support but they don't seem to have anything that supports Windows Server 2003 available anymore.

I'll have to ingest this data some other way.

Roy_9
Motivator

There are few releases which offers limited support by splunk, you can try opening a case to splunk support. Below link helps you with the version support.

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/VersionCompatibility/current/Matrix/Compatibilitybetweenforwar...

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

If you require a version that is not listed please contact Splunk Support.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...