Deployment Architecture

Bundle Replication: Can you help me with my problem replicating config (bundle) to search peer on search head?

sabaKhadivi
Path Finder

I have one search head, 1 Siem and 2 indexers which are managed by a cluster-master. I got this error on my search-head:

Bundle Replication: Problem replicating config (bundle) to search peer ' one of my indexer ip address :8089 ', HTTP response code 204 (HTTP/1.1 204 No Content)
and i find this error in my splunkd.log of the mentioned peer:

DistBundleRestHandler - There was a problem renaming: /archive/splunk/var/run/searchpeers/SearchHead URL- x.tmp -> /archive/splunk/var/run/searchpeers/SearchHead URL-y: File exists
10-07-2018 00:01:13.425 +0330 ERROR DistBundleRestHandler - Problem untarring file: /archive/splunk/var/run/searchpeers/SearchHead URL-y.bundle

how can I resolve this problem?

0 Karma

back2root
Path Finder
  1. Check if time is right on all systems. You should sync clocks with ntp
  2. Check if file permissions are fine
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...