Deployment Architecture

既存インデックスのクラスタ化について

cipherjake
Explorer

SplunkEnterpriseのクラスタ構成はクラスタ化の後に取込んだデータはレプリケーションされますが、既にスタンドアロンで動作しているインデックスデータに対してはレプリケーションされません。
既存のインデックスデータをクラスタ構成に組み込む方法は存在するのでしょうか?

データ(バケツ)の移行など手動で作業することも想定して何か手法をご存じの方がいらっしゃれば教えて頂ければと思います。

Splunkのバージョンは6.4.4です。

以上、宜しくお願い致します。

0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Google Translate:

In the cluster configuration of Splunk
Enterprise, the data captured after
clustering is replicated, but it is
not replicated to index data already
running standalone. Is there a way to
incorporate existing index data into
the cluster configuration?

I think that you should tell me if you
know something by assuming that you
will manually work such as migrating
data (bucket).

Splunk version is 6.4.4.

Above, thank you.

If I understand the question, you are asking how to move data on a standalone indexer into an existing(?) cluster.

Data indexed on a standalone indexer will be marked as a legacy bucket, and will not be replicated if you enable indexer clustering - only data indexed after the cluster was built benefit from replication.

If you need to move this data from a standalone you are deprovisioning, it would be worth contacting support to see if they can assist.

If my comment helps, please give it a thumbs up!
0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Hello - If my answer or comments helped you, please accept the answer and upvote. This helps others know that you found a solution, and how it was fixed.

If my comment helps, please give it a thumbs up!
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...