Dashboards & Visualizations

token usage in dashboards - setting both earliest.tok and latest.tok in one dropdown choice value

beataficek
Engager

Hi, 

This configuration is working well for me, but I am wondering if it is possible to set both earliest and latest value - e.g. to set up "Yesterday" as a choice, I would need earliest=-1d@d latest=@d, but the config below only allows to set up $earliest.tok$ with latest=now. 

beataficek_0-1613684350996.png

snippet from "Conditional operations with form inputs"

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/SplunkCloud/latest/Viz/tokens

Many thanks,

Bea

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Under each condition, you can also set latest_tok to be the corresponding value simply by including an additional set element.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Under each condition, you can also set latest_tok to be the corresponding value simply by including an additional set element.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...