Dashboards & Visualizations

sparkline not show trends

raindrop18
Communicator

alt textI have the following query, however, the sparkline didn't show the trend instead one single value everything else is a straight line. what did I miss

sourcetype=metrics name=http*://*   rename "data.avg_response_time_ms" as avg_response_time_sec , "data.avg_error_rate" as avg_error_rate | eval avg_response_time_sec=avg_response_time_sec/1000 | eval avg_response_sec=round(avg_response_sec,2)| stats  sparkline(avg(avg_response_time_sec),5m) as Trend by name,avg_response_time_sec ,avg_error_rate 
Tags (1)
0 Karma

HiroshiSatoh
Champion

Is it correct that avg_response_time_sec exists in ”by name, avg_response_time_sec, avg_error_rate”?

0 Karma

raindrop18
Communicator

yes. that's correct and return the data.

0 Karma

HiroshiSatoh
Champion

Is the numerical value of avg_response_time_sec rounded to 0?
0.000001 is displayed, but 0.0000001 is 0.

0 Karma

raindrop18
Communicator

I have updated with rounding to 2 decimal point but the sparkling still not changed, also attached screenshot.

0 Karma

HiroshiSatoh
Champion

The screen image and the search sentence do not match.
Please upload the correct search sentence again. Also please tell me the extraction period.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...