Dashboards & Visualizations

single value always show invalid field

xisura
Communicator

Hi, can somebody help me in this.. it always show invalid field and i cant change the color of the single value ..

heres my code..

sourcetype=smart_gtp Completed |stats dc(msisdn) |rangemap field=dc(msisdn) low=0-0 elevated=1-1 default=severe

False

splunk.search.job
True

dashboard

total_subscriber.html

total_subscribers_today

dc(msisdn)
range

Tags (2)
0 Karma

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Can you include the exact search string of your saved search total_subscribers_today? I think the answer is just that it's output rows either dont have a "dc(msisdn)" or dont have a field called "range", but I'd have to see the search string.

0 Karma

sfleming
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

It might help to give the dc(msisdn) value a new fieldname in your search string. Try this:

sourcetype=smart_gtp Completed | stats dc(msisdn) as msisdndc  | rangemap field=msisdndc low=0-0 elevated=1-1 default=severe
0 Karma

xisura
Communicator

i already try that but still it shows invalid field
i decided to make it in basic xml

total_subscribers_today

range

sourcetype=smart_gtp Completed |stats dc(msisdn) as msisdndc|rangemap field=msisdndc low=0-10 elevated=11-1000000000 default=severe

the result in this code is "red word" the color of the singlevalue still not change and the no. number msisdndc does not show

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...