I find this weird in splunk.
Before, when i need to convert an xml dashboard to html, I just go through the normal process from here: http://dev.splunk.com/view/SP-CAAAEM2
But now, when I try to click Convert dashboard button, it doesn't do anything.
I'm currently running splunk on my localhost (not sure if that's common) and can't manage 'Access Controls' tab. I've no idea about access permissions and would like further assistance with this if possible. Thanks~
@ejespiritu, your Splunk Enterprise Trial period has ended and Splunk has converted to Free License i.e. with per day 500 MB license volume and removal of Access Control, Scheduled Searches and Alerts etc.
You will have to take a backup of your code and reinstall Spunk.
@nikita_p, thanks, I did not notice that this has not been corrected in any of the documentation on Splunk Dev Site even after more than a year of 6.5 release. I have submitted the documentation feedback!
@ejespiritu, can you please check and confirm whether you have access issue as reported by @cmerriman or is it an issue with the change in the link/flow to
Convert to HTML dashboard