Dashboards & Visualizations

image overlay with shapes changing in color

mdmaala
Communicator

hi! I have an image that I uploaded into my dashboard that is similar to a floor plan. Now over the image I want to place two square shaped boxes that changes into red, green or yellow color depending on the status. is this possible using simple XML or I need to use css customization? thank you so much!

0 Karma
1 Solution

msivill_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

As an alternative approach, if your floor plan image is in SVG format you may be able to add additional SVG objects such as the square-shaped boxes using the Scalable Vector Graphics - Custom Visualization app

View solution in original post

0 Karma

msivill_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

As an alternative approach, if your floor plan image is in SVG format you may be able to add additional SVG objects such as the square-shaped boxes using the Scalable Vector Graphics - Custom Visualization app

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...