Dashboards & Visualizations

drilldown,displays the Show Source page

dovelsh12223621
Path Finder

Dear:
I want to make a dashboard,which could link to the Show Source page. Because my clients want to see the text before and after the query within a transaction, and he was not very familiar with splunk.Above all, we could not know the keyword ,which would be use in the transaction,because we have lots of keyword may be used ,so that we could not make a transaction before.In fact,We enter some keyword in the search box, randomly,and then find all the matching event.My clients want to see the context of each event.I think ,make a drilldown maybe solve the problem,however I donot know how to link the Show Source page.By sid?I donot konw.

<drilldown>
    <link>
    <![CDATA[
    $Show  Source page$
    ]]>
    </link>
    </drilldown> 
Tags (2)
0 Karma

mukesh_gupta
Explorer

you will have to use the ID of your view not name of your view.

0 Karma

dovelsh12223621
Path Finder

Thanks for your help.I think ID maybe best .But,could you give me an example to explain ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...