Dashboards & Visualizations

Workflow action not showing in dashboard event panel

aohls
Contributor

I have a workflow action that works correctly when doing a normal search. I added a panel in my dashboard so users can choose the workflow action to research issues further. At this time though the workflow action is not available in the dashboard. If I open that same search in a new window; I see the workflow action available. Is there a limitation on workflow actions applying to dashboards?

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

me74fhfd
Path Finder

Hi, from general perspective looks like user permission issue. Can you provide more details on what kind of workflow are you using, Spl, expected spl results and panel type you want to populate?

View solution in original post

0 Karma

me74fhfd
Path Finder

👍

0 Karma

me74fhfd
Path Finder

Hi, from general perspective looks like user permission issue. Can you provide more details on what kind of workflow are you using, Spl, expected spl results and panel type you want to populate?

0 Karma

aohls
Contributor

It was a permissions issue. We are changing some groupings and I found one was missing that I was not expecting.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...