Dashboards & Visualizations

Why does RSS feed not create the right URL to the report? And why a noop?

approachct
Path Finder

A scheduled dashboard creation runs and creates a update in the RSS field, but two things do not work.

1. The URL is incorrect. It shows up as admin_search_X1NjaGVkdWxlZFZpZXdfX2RlYWxlcnRyYWNrX2RhaWx5X3N5c3RlbXNfcmVwb3J0_at_1302210720_7ed552209288256e">http://www.dtsplunk1.com:8000/app/search/@go?sid=scheduler_admin_search_X1NjaGVkdWxlZFZpZXdfX2RlYWxlcnRyYWNrX2RhaWx5X3N5c3RlbXNfcmVwb3J0_at_1302210720_7ed552209288256e The server name is dtsplunk1, however the www should not be there and it should contain a different internal FQDN. Where is it getting this URL from?
  2. If I change it to the right URL, I get a search screen with the search of noop (no OP) I guess.

How do I fix #1 and what can I do about #2 since it is not showing the report that it should?

Thanks Chris

Tags (1)

yannK
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...