Dashboards & Visualizations

Why can't anyone else see my dashboard?

jessmend

In my administrator session I made a dashboard, but my users can not see the graphics reports even when they have administrator privileges and I shared it, how can I solve it?

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

What does "can not see the graphics reports" mean. Do they get "page not found"? Do they get "search error"? Do they get "search waiting for input"?

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

please help us help you and provide a little more information.
what is "administrator session"? is it Splunk training related? can you see the dashboard yourself?
please elaborate
thanks

0 Karma

jessmend

In the profile manager was created the board, and see the profile to see the box but does not show the graphics, tks.

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

What is the sharing permissions on the dashboard? Is is This App only? Also, does it have appropriate Read permissions?

0 Karma

jessmend

The permissions are the same as the administrator, clone the profile of the administrator who created the dashboard.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...