Dashboards & Visualizations

Why am I unable to schedule the dashboard in a multisite deployment environment?

siva_cg
Path Finder

Hi All,

We have Splunk environment running on 6.5.2 version with Indexer, Search Head cluster enabled. It is a multisite deployment.

Recently, I have come across a problem while scheduling a dashboard. We have a dashboard created by a normal user and unable to schedule it. So I have tried to schedule it using "admin" user, but schedule pdf deliver is disabled. I tried to delete the dashboard created by the user and created a new dashboard using source code but still, I am unable to see the scheduled delivery enabled.

Could you please let me know what might be the issue here?

Thanks in advance.

0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi siva_cg,
did you verify that in your dashboard, there isn't any input?
When in a dashboard there's an input, schedule feature is disabled.

Bye.
Giuseppe

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi siva_cg,
did you verify that in your dashboard, there isn't any input?
When in a dashboard there's an input, schedule feature is disabled.

Bye.
Giuseppe

0 Karma

siva_cg
Path Finder

Hi @cusello,

Yes, there is an input for time range pick. Removing that, I am able to see the schedule PDF enabled. Thank you.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...