Dashboards & Visualizations

What is the maximum possible value in the max_rows_per_table field in LImits.conf file for the PDF generation. ?

ethanthomas
Explorer

I have an issue with the scheduled PDF generation of a dashboard . The Graphs are getting truncated . I believe it is because of the default value (1000) of the max_rows_per_table in the limits.conf file. However , what is the maximum possible value can be used in this field  ? Just want to update and test it. 

Is there any other reason why the PDF data is getting tuncated and not displaying as shown in the dashboard 

Help is appreciated 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The maximum value is not documented.  I suggest submitting feedback on the docs page asking for the limit to be provided.  In the meantime, change the limit to whatever you need and see if it works.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The maximum value is not documented.  I suggest submitting feedback on the docs page asking for the limit to be provided.  In the meantime, change the limit to whatever you need and see if it works.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...