Dashboards & Visualizations

What are some recommended third party visualization tools to help analyze Splunk data?

osmusem

I am trying to find some visualization tools to help analyze my Splunk data. I have tried Microsoft's Power BI Tools, however, I am not completely sold on them.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

0 Karma

praveen_

What are some recommended third party visualization tools to help analyze Splunk data

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@praveen_ please elaborate your question around your visualization needs. Splunk's Custom Visualization API was released only with 6.4 in 2016 and was modified in 6.5 which is still in use. Splunk Custom Visualization API lets you integrate any visualization in Splunk using JS frameworks like D3, Highcharts etc.

You can check out Custom Visualizations on Splunkbase which have already been built using the same API, most of them Splunk Built and Splunk Appinspect passed.

kml_uvce
Builder

you can try Tableau

0 Karma

dimitryz
Path Finder

Did you tried NVD3 charts http://nvd3.org/ ?
Starting from Splunk 6.0 you can build your own visualization using Web Framework Toolkit application.

0 Karma

osmusem

Some of the searches/reports that I use don't visualize in Splunk's visualization.

0 Karma

MarioM
Motivator

what are you missing in splunk own vizualisation?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...