Dashboards & Visualizations

View of Single value visualization

bckq
Path Finder

I have installed new version of Splunk and I see that view of Single Value has changed.
Splunk Version 5 version 5

Splunk Version 4 version 4

Is there any option to set single value like before, from version 4? I need it to my dashboard.

Tags (1)

Drainy
Champion

Have a look here;
http://splunk-base.splunk.com/answers/66404/rangemap-problem-in-version-5

I explain there how to set it back

0 Karma

MuS
Legend

Hi bckq

have you checked the docs about 4.3 add single value button and changed your dashboard according to that?

cheers,

MuS

0 Karma

bckq
Path Finder

I don't know what excacly do you mean. I have upgraded Splunk from version 4.3.4 to version 5.0, XML of dashboards hasn't changed, but te view of single value has (like above). What should I change according to your post?

0 Karma

bckq
Path Finder

Has someone found a solution how to back to view of single value from version 4.3?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...