Dashboards & Visualizations

Trying to share HTML/JS file

rroberts
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Trying to take a dashboard converted to HTML/JS and place on another search head. The page won't render. It just comes up blank. Seems have link elements to static version causing the problem.
Example:

link rel="stylesheet/less" type="text/css" media="all" href="/en-US/static/@169902/less/base/bootstrap.less"

Is the static/@16992 reference causing the problem?

Tags (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

rroberts
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Found the issue:

link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="/en-US/static/@169902:0/app/demo-bubbles/dashboard.css" />
Replace demo-bubbles with search or whatever app you copy to.

And I had an old module reference:

"One issue here is that it should be 'splunkjs/mvc/postprocessmanager', not 'splunkjs/mvc/postprocess'"

@Itay Neeman Thanks for the module update.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

rroberts
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Found the issue:

link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="/en-US/static/@169902:0/app/demo-bubbles/dashboard.css" />
Replace demo-bubbles with search or whatever app you copy to.

And I had an old module reference:

"One issue here is that it should be 'splunkjs/mvc/postprocessmanager', not 'splunkjs/mvc/postprocess'"

@Itay Neeman Thanks for the module update.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...