Dashboards & Visualizations

Suggestion for my data with pie chart

kailun92
Communicator

Hi I am troubled with coming out ideas for pie chart using my data for weather (below), anyone has suggestion ? I make it run every 5 mins to collect weather data for 6 different location, 'yishun' is one shown below.

cloudCover : 0.75
dewPoint: 23.99
humidity: 83.00
icon : rain
ozone : 267.78
precipIntensity : 0.009
precipProbability : 0.31
precipType : rain
pressure : 1008.25
summary : Drizzle
temperature: 27.02
visibility : 5.08
windBearing : 227
windSpeed : 4.51
psiAverage : 22
latitude : 1.433995
longitude : 103.84022

Tags (2)
1 Solution

davidpaper
Contributor

Hi,

Maybe check out Splunk's Donut Charts ( http://splunk-base.splunk.com/apps/56187/donut-charts ) for your data. Might give you what you are looking for.

View solution in original post

davidpaper
Contributor

Hi,

Maybe check out Splunk's Donut Charts ( http://splunk-base.splunk.com/apps/56187/donut-charts ) for your data. Might give you what you are looking for.

kailun92
Communicator

Thank you this is something new and what I needed 😃

0 Karma

mloven_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Seems like something more suited to a bar or column chart.

kailun92
Communicator

I agree with you 😃 thanks !

0 Karma

kailun92
Communicator

Yeah is there any ideas you can squeeze the brain juice to come out with ? I tried all ways and cannot think of anything. My dashboard needs a pie chart to look more nicer.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...