Dashboards & Visualizations

Studio - table custom color ?

sbaror11
Explorer

I started exploring the new studio and created some dashboards. Cool but new so not much community wisdom and examples. Only the documentation .

Is there a dedicated forum for the Studio?  The label "studio" is not available here. 

My question: is there a way for a custom color in a table in the new Studio?  Similar to the custom color codein the simple XML: 

<format type="color" field="appid_tag">

<colorPalette type="expression">case(value="Banana","#a740a2")</colorPalette>

</format>

Next question up: can I use conditional color in Studio, similar to the one in simple xml:

<format type="color" field="tags">

<colorPalette type="expression">case(match(lower(value), "`"),"#b6fcd5")</colorPalette>

</format>

Labels (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...