Dashboards & Visualizations

Studio: How to customize the dashboard name in the browser tab?

sbaror11
Explorer

The name of each dashboard in the browser tab is merely "Dashboard".  How do I configure a custom name? 

I would expect the default name for the tab to be like the dashboard name, like in the xml dashboards.

Labels (1)

tubetrain
Engager

Also stuck on this. Has anyone found an answer to this yet?

0 Karma

lorenh
Explorer

I don't have an answer to this, but also want to know.  I see the question has gone cold with no answers yet.  Does anyone know where to set the name displayed in the browser tab when viewing a dashboard studio dashboard? 

When I have many dashboards open I'd like to be able to distinguish them from one another in browser.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

sbaror11
Explorer

i am a little lost with Studio documentation. There is quite a lot of studio beta info but cannot find much Studio prod data. It is already GA. Seems like they were doing a good initial work but stopped at a certain point. 

I am interest particularly in the examples hub. In  Lizzy Li blog she says the example hub is available from any dashboard landing page. Can't find it.  

Tags (1)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...