Dashboards & Visualizations

Splunk Dashboard Studio - Why am I having pagination issues?

amit12321
Engager

Page Navigation is not working in new dashboard. I just added table panel showing all events and when trying to use page links, Page 1 or prev link not working. Version I am using Splunk Dashboard Studio Version: 1.0.2 Build: 61341731

Labels (1)

elizabethl_splu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @amit12321 - thanks for posting! Unfortunately this is a known issue in Splunk Enterprise 8.2.x, but is fixed in Splunk Enterprise 9.0.x! 

0 Karma

LeonAm
Engager

Also impacting table panels created using Dashboard Studio in Splunk Enterprise Version:8.2.6 Build:a6fe1ee8894b

0 Karma

AB3000
Engager

This defect is still impacting table panels created using Dashboard Studio in Splunk Cloud Version:8.2.2104.1 Build:ff3783abd2ce

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...