Dashboards & Visualizations

Simple XML "look and feel" in Advanced XML

jamesvz84
Communicator

I may need to add some features to a dashboard that are only available in advanced xml. However, I've noticed that whenever I convert a simple xml dashboard to advanced xml, the look and feel of the dashboard totally changes. We like the look of simple xml dashboards, but also want the additional functionality advanced xml has to offer. Is there any way we can have both?

0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You could convert the SimpleXML dashboard into HTML and perform your customization there, or stick with SimpleXML and include additional JavaScript customization. See the Splunk 6 Dashboard Examples App for some inspiration on the latter: http://apps.splunk.com/app/1603/

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing Data to Different Splunk Indexes in the OpenTelemetry Collector

This blog post is part of an ongoing series on OpenTelemetry. The OpenTelemetry project is the second largest ...

Getting Started with AIOps: Event Correlation Basics and Alert Storm Detection in ...

Getting Started with AIOps:Event Correlation Basics and Alert Storm Detection in Splunk IT Service ...

Register to Attend BSides SPL 2022 - It's all Happening October 18!

Join like-minded individuals for technical sessions on everything Splunk!  This is a community-led and run ...