Dashboards & Visualizations

Scheduling a PDF for a Dashboard every 3 months after changing the default time token (default - 24 hours) to 3mon

asing13
Path Finder

Hello Team,

This is for Splunk Cloud Version 7.2 .
I have a dashboard and by default it runs for a time range of last 24 hours. Time picker is also available on the dashboard (for the visualizations and reports). I need to generate a PDF and schedule it's delivery to a list of users every 3 months. The issue is that I want the time range for this dashboard to be for a period of 3 months instead of last 24 hours before publishing the PDF.
Is it possible to achieve the same or do I need to create separate a dashboard for a period of 3 months to achieve the same?

I tried looking up for answers over the community but I was unable to find the one which could answer my query.

Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks ! 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...