Dashboards & Visualizations

SPLUNK Image Nav Bar(?) change

willadams
Contributor

Is it possible to change the black navigation bar in a SPLUNK Enterprise instance? This is the black bar at the very top which normally shows "splunk>" or "splunk>enterprise" on the left and "who's logged in", "messages", "settings", "find" on the right. I am wanting to add an additional image next to the "splunk" logo to differentiate between say a Production and Development environment. I already know that I can change the login screen background, but not sure what I can do in SPLUNK post that.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@willadams will the Browser Icon Changer app by @chrisyoungerjds suffice your need?

willadams
Contributor

It would be useful for my Dev environment looking at the details for that app but not useful for Production.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@willadams then Dev App will show some color other than default Green which could be treated as Production?

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...