Dashboards & Visualizations

SPL command to redirect to a dashboard?

gabriel_vasseur
Contributor

I would really like to know the answer to this existing question

I was wondering if maybe there was an SPL command similar to savedsearchwe could use to redirect to a dashboard. Something like:

| dashboard /app/my_app/my_dashboard?token1=value1&token2=value2

I'm not too familiar with the rest command, but could it help here? How about script?
Any idea anyone?

0 Karma

splunkton
Path Finder

SPL command are the commands to process and parse the data....

To best of my knowledge there is no SPL command to do so.......

With the help of script, you can call the dash board in a web page using SDK's...

gabriel_vasseur
Contributor

I feared so. I do wish splunk ES would allow links to dashboards in notable events, instead of insisting on some SPL...
I have never used the SDK before, I'll have a look at some point but unfortunately I have no time for fun right now... 🙂 thanks for your help.

0 Karma

rafamss
Contributor

Hi Gabriel,

If I understand your question, do you need send spl command for panel in a Dashboard ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...