Dashboards & Visualizations

Radial Gauge needle not positioning correctly after automatic refresh of the dashboard

BValchev
Engager

Hi all,

We have a dashboard with Radial Gauge which is refreshing automatically every 2 minutes.

When the dashboard is refreshed automatically the Radial Gauge dial and number are in the correct centered position. However, the needle itself is shown in the starting position (upper left corner) aside of the Radial Gauge.
Radial Gauge - broken.png

In this image, in the inspector on the right hand side, you can see that in "circle" the "cx" and "cy" coordinates are in the starting position.

If we refresh the page manually or resize the window in any way the needle is moved in the correct position:

Radial Gauge - ok.png

Here we can see the correct position of the needle which is also presented in the "Circle" coordinates "cx" and "cy"

Does anyone encountered that issue before and how can it be fixed?

Labels (4)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...