Dashboards & Visualizations

Pie chart help

Marco
Communicator

Hi Splunkers,

I am currently trying to create a pie chart that gets its data from a token:

host=* | eval $Overview$ | chart sum(Warning) as "Warnings"  sum(Violation)  as  Violations sum(Alerts) as Alerts  over sum(ALL)

I am looking to create a pie chart that shows these three values. Any help is appreciated 

Thank you,

Marco

Labels (5)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Marco
Communicator

Hi Splunkers,

I found the solution:

host=* | eval $Overview$ | chart sum(Warning) as "Warnings"  sum(Violation)  as  Violations sum(Alerts) as Alerts | transpose

I was missing the transpose command.

Thank you,

Marco 

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Marco
Communicator

Hi Splunkers,

I found the solution:

host=* | eval $Overview$ | chart sum(Warning) as "Warnings"  sum(Violation)  as  Violations sum(Alerts) as Alerts | transpose

I was missing the transpose command.

Thank you,

Marco 

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion

sample:

| makeresults count=20
| eval Warning = random() %  20,Violation = random() % 20, Alerts = random() % 20
| rename COMMENT as "The sample. from here, the logic."
| chart sum(Warning) as "Warnings"  sum(Violation)  as  Violations sum(Alerts) as Alerts
| eval tmp="1"
| untable tmp Status Count
| fields - tmp
| rename COMMENT as "Viz >> Pie Chart"
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...