Dashboards & Visualizations

New to Dashboard Studio? Check out these resources!

elizabethl_splu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Looking to get started with Dashboard Studio? Learn more with these great resources:

Demo - See an example of the power of Dashboard Studio!

Tech Talk - Watch this to get a great 20 minute introduction

Blogs - Read more about our newest features

Conf21 Breakout Session - Learn how you can reimagine your data visualizations

Conf22 Breakout Session - Learn how to level up your dashboards with interactivity

Conf23 Breakout Session - Learn how to rebuild Classic (SimpleXML) dashboards in Dashboard Studio

Documentation - Find more details!

EDU Courses - Two courses are available for learning the basics, as well as more advanced editing

Tutorial - Try it out yourself with this step-by-step guide to create this dashboard:

Dashboard Studio tutorial dashboardDashboard Studio tutorial dashboard

See more examples in the in-product Examples Hub! 
Labels (1)

Sup3rN0vaSc071a
Engager

@elizabethl_splu Can you share how you were able to update your visualization placeholder images? I'd like to do exactly what you showed in your blog:

Dashboard Studio: It's the Little Things | Splunk

Thanks for the help!

0 Karma

elizabethl_splu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @Sup3rN0vaSc071a thanks for reaching out! You'll need to update your version of Splunk to get the new placeholder images. This is available in Splunk Cloud 9.0.2208, and will be available in the next Splunk Enterprise on-prem release (not available yet). 

Sup3rN0vaSc071a
Engager

Oh man!! Can’t wait!

0 Karma

jotne
Builder

Do also look at Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=splunk+dashboard+studio

Especially "Splunk & Machine Learning" videos

0 Karma

rocken
Observer

Where is the JSON schema for these dashboard code sections?

0 Karma

elizabethl_splu
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @rocken - we're working on adding the JSON schema for Dashboard Studio into our docs. I'll post it here when it's available! 

0 Karma

mahesh27
Communicator

Hi @elizabethl_splu , i am new to dashboard studio.

So, we usually deploy the classic XML dashboard via external editor to see them into splunk. Rather than creating via ui.

Now how can I deploy the dashboard studio code, when i am trying to promote the code, it got into splunk but when i am trying to  open it is say proper dashboard tag are not added .what i am missing here

My dashboard is starting with 

{

Visualization.......

Tags (1)
0 Karma

paritoshs24
Path Finder
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...