Dashboards & Visualizations

New Dashboard Studio: How to stop visualization until fully loaded values

andres91302
Communicator

Hello Friends,

I was wondering if there was a way in the New Dashboard Studio d visualize charts and single values only after the queries of data is fully calculated or loaded... I know that in the classic version or the "old" dashboard we could choose to see a progress bar so that we know when the values were fully calculated... is there something similar ion the new version? Thank you so much I have read a lot of documentation without any luck... Thanks for the help! have great week 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Spitgrooves

Hi,

By default, the progress bar is disable. To enable it you just need to go on your panel code and edit the parameter  "showProgressBar" from false to true.

Spitgrooves_0-1650437380895.png

Save your dashboard and now you can see the progress bar on your panel. I don't know if it is possible to set up it at true by default.

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/8.2.6/DashStudio/Comparison#Default_properties

0 Karma

nortonjco1
Loves-to-Learn

I would like to know as well

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...