Dashboards & Visualizations

Need help with dashboard visualization

Mrig342
Contributor

Hi,

I am using the below query to get the logs of the status of App_State, Node_State & Sync_State:

index=abc host=xyz | rex field=_raw "(?ms)Host\s+Id\s:(?<Host_ID>\d+)" | rex field=_raw "(?ms)Host\s+Name\s:\s(?<Host_Name>\w+)" | rex field=_raw "(?ms)Host\s+Status\s:\s(?<Host_Status>[\w+\s]+)\sNode" | rex field=_raw "(?ms)Node\s+Id\s:(?<Node_ID>\d+)" | rex field=_raw "(?ms)Node\s+Name\s:\s(?<Node_Name>\w+)" | rex field=_raw "(?ms)Node\s+State\s:\s(?<Node_State>[\w\s]+\w)\s+App" | rex field=_raw "(?ms)App\s+Id\s:(?<App_ID>\d+)" | rex field=_raw "(?ms)Label\s+Name\s:\s(?<App_Name>\w+\S+)" | rex field=_raw "(?ms)Synchronization\s:\s(?<Sync_State>[\w\s]+Sync)\sState" | rex field=_raw "(?ms)Sync\sState\s:\s(?<App_State>[\w\s]+\w)\s+Number" | lookup host_lookup.csv "Host_Name"
| eval Result=if(App_State=="Running", "Ok", "NotOk") | eval Result1=if(Node_State=="Running", "Ok", "NotOk") | eval Result2=if(Sync_State=="In Sync", "Ok", "NotOk")

Here, I want to create a single dashboard panel showing the outputs of Result,Result1 & Result2 combined. I am unable to determine which visualization I should be taking to get my desired view.

Please help modify the query to get a single dashboard panel to show the outputs of Result,Result1 & Result2 combined.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...