Dashboards & Visualizations

More Page feed will be appear than the search results

pipipipi
Path Finder

Hi all.

I'm running into something weird.

After drilldown the Single Value panel, I am creating a dashboard that displays table data.

After drilldown, More Page feed will be appear than the search results.

Another dashboards can works properly, but for some reason only one dashbaord can not work.
When I go to the page, I get back that there are no results.

pipipipi_0-1596092974328.png

When you search, only the search results are displayed.

Is it a bug?

Thank you for helping me.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@pipipipi for the community to assist you better please provide more details. You can mock/anonymize any sensitive information.

What is your current SPL, can you share some data? What is the drilldown code and behavior (does it run search in new window or set required token for drilldown panel search)?

Typically, although Single Value shows one value in the panel, its underlying search can be a time series data which is required to show the sparkline trend and only the latest value is displayed as the result. Also when we do drilldown to search without coding the tokens/values ourselves, it runs the underlying search which may give events from the previous pipe, hence return more results.

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...