Dashboards & Visualizations

Maps, geostats and geom commands- What is wrong with my search?

hmohta
Path Finder

hello everyone

Now I have been getting cluster Maps and Choropleth Maps generated , but a few issues with them.

q1.when I add the same command from search app to the panel in the dash I loose all the state/regions names too!! works with the zoom function, is that ok?

2.  query: why do I have multiple tiles of the same regions running through how can I just create the view where I can see regions only where events have occurred? Screenshot attachedCloropeth Map_2.png

I know the legend doesn't match the map as values show 0, but they change and seem to be ok after 10/15 mins, I dont know why!!

I am trying to search for failed/successful applications logins by region/city/or country.

my query:

index=a sourcetype=ab

| iplocation ip
| search status=failure AND connectionname=" ABwebsite"
| stats count by Country| geom geo_countries allFeatures=True featureIdField=Country

if I don't add ip, no values populate on the map, there's just color.

Thankyou for looking into the query.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...