Dashboards & Visualizations

Issue with service availibilty at overview dashboard

nawneel
Communicator

I am facing issue while using Exchange app for Splunk . I am not getting data rendered in widget of my dashboard

In overview -> Service Availability .. it displays NO RESULTS FOUND . when I inspect query

eventtype=msexchange-topology | dedup Name | eval Service=split(ServicesNotRunning,",") | eval ServiceCount=if(ServicesNotRunning!="",mvcount(Service),0) | table Name,Service,ServiceCount | addcoltotals fieldname=Service labelfield=Name label="# Problem Services" | eval Service=if(Name="# Problem Services",ServiceCount,Service) | search Name="# Problem Services" OR ServiceCount>0 | table Name,Service
and hit it in search I get result as

Name                   Services
               1.# Problem Services              0

Now practically this value should be rendered in dashboard.
Please look into this . Thanks in advance !

0 Karma
1 Solution

nawneel
Communicator

We resolved the problem by correcting system time on SPLUNK Indexer server.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nawneel
Communicator

We resolved the problem by correcting system time on SPLUNK Indexer server.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...