Dashboards & Visualizations

Issue with CSS and JS

shrinkhalarana
Engager

I have created one dashboard with using JS and CSS but the dashboard is not working as per design. That dashboard have multiple tabs and subtabs but when I refresh that dashboard it by default execute the subtabs. 

shrinkhalarana_0-1592201613106.png

It should look like this but when I refresh it 

shrinkhalarana_1-1592201859680.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

niketn
Legend

@shrinkhalarana Try one of my answers using Link Input displayed as Tabs. This way you can set/unset tokens on Link input <change> event handler and then use depends and rejects for respective tabs/panels/underlying search query. All using Simple XML with CSS extension (no JS required)

https://community.splunk.com/t5/Dashboards-Visualizations/How-can-we-create-Tabs-using-Link-List-in-...

View solution in original post

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@shrinkhalarana Try one of my answers using Link Input displayed as Tabs. This way you can set/unset tokens on Link input <change> event handler and then use depends and rejects for respective tabs/panels/underlying search query. All using Simple XML with CSS extension (no JS required)

https://community.splunk.com/t5/Dashboards-Visualizations/How-can-we-create-Tabs-using-Link-List-in-...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...