Dashboards & Visualizations

Is there a way to share Splunk Data with users who don't have access to Splunk?

TorbinIT
Path Finder

Hello!

I'm a new member of an IT Department at a large company in the United States, and I've been tasked with learning about the Splunk program and what it can do. To that end, a lot of my job currently is research, and I've been given a few questions to track down answers to specifically.

One of which is this: Are there any ways to share Splunk data with people in our company who don't have access to Splunk?

I mean, setting aside the question of security clearance, just... like is there a way to make Dashboards or Pivots available to employees who don't have a way to log into the Splunk Application. I'm currently taking the Splunk Fundamentals 101 course, so I'm not exactly an expert, but I figured this is a good question to ask the community. Forgive me if I'm ignorant, I'm still learning. 🙂

Labels (5)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can generate and publish PDF reports.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...