Dashboards & Visualizations

Is there a way to schedule a delivery of dashboard reports to multiple users?

AndySplunks
Communicator

Is there a way within Splunk to schedule the delivery of a personalized dashboard report to multiple different users?

I'm trying to write a user activity report. I've got the dashboard created, but I can't find a good solution for iterating through user accounts and delivering reports to each account owner of their data.

Ex: Pull from a lookup a list of user accounts and associated email addresses, then run the dashboard for each account and deliver the results to the associated email addresses.

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

First you save the search results using outputcsv. In a separate search you load in your lookup using inputlookup and then pass this to map to iterate over it calling inputcsv to load back in the original data and use sendmail to send to each user.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...