Dashboards & Visualizations

Is there a way to display the time when a dashboard panel updated?

CREVITCH
Path Finder

Is there any way to display the time when a dashboard panel updated? I am scheduling a report, adding it to a dashboard, and would like to know when the report ran that is displayed on the dashboard.

0 Karma

somesoni2
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The property "refresh.time.visible" is available for each panel visualization and shows duration when panel was loaded/refreshed. Is this something work for you? Other option could be to add a field called report generation timestamp in your report and show it in dashboard.

0 Karma

CREVITCH
Path Finder

thanks! this works!

0 Karma

ppablo
Retired

Hi @CREVITCH

I'm glad you found a solution through @somesoni2 🙂 Please don't forget to resolve your posts by clicking "Accept" directly below the Answer that solved your issue. This will make it easier for other users to find with the same/similar question.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...