Dashboards & Visualizations

Is there a way to disable "view this dashboard" in exports?

SplunkIsLife
Explorer

Hey all,

I'm generating a pretty massive report from a splunk dashboard that I don't think ever needs to be clicked into. It kicks off a ton of jobs and generally eats up a lot of resources for something that isn't any different than the pdf export. Is there a way for me to disable the "view this dashboard" link that gets generated when you schedule an exported pdf?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Karma

gwalford
Path Finder

When you look at the "schedule" page under the report configuration page (the same one that you select all the emails you want the report to go to) There are some checkboxes down by "include". You can uncheck "Link to Report" and "Link to Results" and just leave "Attach PDF" checked.

0 Karma

SplunkIsLife
Explorer

It's technically a pdf export from a dashboard - not a report.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...