Dashboards & Visualizations

Is it possible to set "Forwarder Management" as the default app on a Deployment Server?

chris_barrett
Communicator

We have a distributed deployment and the Deployment Server functionality resides on a single purpose machine. I was able to set the Monitoring Console as the default app for all users/roles on the Cluster Master (also a single purpose machine) by setting the following in etc/apps/user-prefs/local/user-prefs.conf on the Cluster Master:

[general]
default_namespace = splunk_monitoring_console

Is it possible to do something similar for the Forwarder Management interface on the Deployment Server? The difference, as far as I can tell, is that the Monitoring Console is an app (etc/app/splunk_monitoring_console/) while the Forwarder Management functionality is not.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...