Dashboards & Visualizations

Is it possible to set a fixed size of graphs in Splunk?

ashish9433
Communicator

Hi Team,

Is it possible to set the x and y sizes of a graph in Splunk, so that it is of a "fixed" size regardless of the browser window size? There are a number of graphs I would like to have as fixed size or at worst fixed ratio.

0 Karma
1 Solution

cmerriman
Super Champion

to get a static height for a chart, this is the option for simpleXML. default value is 250, but range is 100 - 1000

<option name="height">xxx</option>

not sure on width.

View solution in original post

aaraneta_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @ashish9433 - Did one of the answers below help provide a solution your question? If yes, please click “Accept” below the best answer to resolve this post. If no, please leave a comment with more feedback. Thanks.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

Check out Layout Customization: Panel Width in Splunk 6.x Dashboard Examples App. This example is to set you get started with use of CSS and JavaScript to control various panel width, like 20%, 20% and 60% distribution of a row between three panels.

ashish9433
Communicator

Thanks for the info @niketnilay

0 Karma

cmerriman
Super Champion

to get a static height for a chart, this is the option for simpleXML. default value is 250, but range is 100 - 1000

<option name="height">xxx</option>

not sure on width.

ashish9433
Communicator

Thanks @cmerriman

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...