Dashboards & Visualizations

Import table data to create sashboards

uma_6523

Hi,

We have around 16 sql queries, which will generate 16 reports..,for this we've to automate these to a splunk dashboard reports which needs to run and send the reports theu a mail for every month.., could you please suggest me best approach..,

1. I tried with placing the queries in the Db connect.., and generating the dashboards bu this approach is heavy process which some time receving timeout execptions and errors..,

Is there a way where i can filter the reports in the same table based on the column name and rows like as..,
I was create a dashboard as Employee name with 2 rows and next dashboard as Salary with 2 rows..,
EMPNAME ID
Sai 23
siva 21
Salary Currency
6,000 Rupee
7,000 Rupee

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...